Getting Started With Your Treat Dispenser
Opening, Closing & Filling
- Twist the dispenser so the hole is in the open position (two holes are aligned).
- Using two hands, pull the two pieces apart.
- Fill with compatible treats (see below more information) making sure you don’t fill above the neck of the unit.
- Align the two ends, with the two holes in the open position.
- Push back together until you hear a ‘click’.
- The dispenser works best with hard dry treats to create a rattle sound when the dispenser is shaken.
- To get a great sound and a reward your dog will love, choose one of our compatible treats.
- Consider filling part with treats and part with kibble to create the perfect sound and high value/low fat reward combination.
- Treats should be smaller than 2.5 cm to fit through the dispensing hole (3 cm diameter).
How to Twist ‘N’ Treat
- For recall give your dog their usual verbal command to return, then reinforce this by shaking the dispenser and providing a treat upon your dog’s return.
- The dispenser works best when operated with two hands.
- Place one hand on the main body and the other on the rotating end.
- Twist the two halves, so the two holes are aligned and dispense a treat.
- Reverse the opening process with two hands until the dispenser is closed to keep your treats contained.
How to Clean
- Follow the instructions to open and detach the two parts.
- Remove the neoprene sleeve and clip.
- Wash the main body of the dispenser in warm soapy water and allow to air dry.
- Use a damp cloth or damp kitchen towel on the dispenser end.
- Use a damp cloth to remove any marks or dirt from the sleeve.
- Allow to fully dry before adding more treats
To keep your dispenser fresh we recommend regular cleaning.